ThroatCalm relieves pain associated with minor sore throat and hoarseness.
These tablets melt under the tongue, causing no additional pain to swallow. No food or water is needed when taking this medicine.
ThroatCalm is available in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
Easy to take
No numbing agents
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Arnica montana 3C HPUS – Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords
- Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS – Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves red and sore throat
- Bromium 3C HPUS – Relieves swollen and painful tonsils
- Bryonia 3C HPUS – Relieves sore throat with intense thirst
- Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg mercury per dose) – Relieves sore throat with intense salivation
- Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS – Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears
- Pulsatilla 3C HPUS – Relieves raw sore throat
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS – Relieves hoarseness with dry throat
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Do not store above 86° F (30° C).
For more information or comments on ThroatCalm, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
4 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.