Chestal Cold & Cough conveniently targets both common cough and cold symptoms.
Chestal Cold & Cough is available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle.
Targets cold symptoms
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 10 mL± every 2 hours.
Children 3 to 11 years of age:
- Take 5 mL± every 2 hours.
±Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS – Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS – Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 9C HPUS – Relieves sneezing attacks
**The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath, or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.001% alcohol.
For more information or comments on Chestal Cold & Cough, please contact:
Boiron Information Center
6 Campus Blvd.
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3267
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.