Made with the goodness of real honey, Chestal Honey calms all types of common coughs.
Chestal Honey is available in a 6.7 fl oz bottle.
Made with real honey
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 10 mL± every 2 hours.
Children 2 to 11 years of age:
- Take 5 mL± every 2 hours.
±Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS – Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS – Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS – Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS – Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS – Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS – Relieves nighttime hacking cough
**The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 mL.
- Contains 0.01% alcohol.
- Do not store above 77° F (25° C).
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.