SinusCalm is specifically designed to target sinus pain and pressure.
SinusCalm is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
No known drug interactions
For everyone ages 6 and up
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 6 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose
- Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain with runny nose
- Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS – Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 years of age or if symptoms are accompanied by fever.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77° F (20-25° C).
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.