ColdCalm relieves multiple cold symptoms for adults and children ages 3 and up.
ColdCalm is available in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
No known drug interactions
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
Children 3 to 6 years of age:
- Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS – Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-14 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS – Relieves aches and pain associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS – Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS – Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-8 mg alkaloids per dose) – Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS – Relieves minor sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persists for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.