Oscillococcinum works best when taken at the onset of flu-like symptoms.
Oscillococcinum is available in a box of 6, 12, or 30 doses.
No known drug interactions
For ages 2 & up
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Dissolve entire contents of 1 tube in the mouth every 6 hours, up to 3 times a day.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Anas barbariae, hepatis et cordis extractum 200CK – To reduce the duration and severity of flu-like symptoms
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Oscillococcinum.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms
- persist for more than 3 days or worsen
- are accompanied by persistent dry cough, shortness of breath, rash, vomiting, or diarrhea. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tray seal is broken.
- Each 0.04 oz dose (1 g) contains 1 g of sugar.